Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mila Kunis has no memories of starting school in America
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 at 09:44 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
She said: "It must have been frightening because I blocked it out. I don't have any memories.
"Apparently, my parents tell me, I cried every morning and when I came back from school.
"When I wrote my essay for college, it was about imagining what it was like being blind and deaf at the age of seven because that's what it felt like."
Mila's family had little money when she was growing up but she insists financial benefits have never been her motivation to do well.
The 28-year-old beauty added in an interview with the Daily Telegraph newspaper: "For me, it was never about the money because my parents had always instilled into me that money is the root of all evil.
"I believe that 100 percent. I was a happy nine year old and my family was p**s poor, I'm telling you."