Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher take a guided ‘Superhero’ tour of NYC
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher|
A source – who took the tour later in the day - told Us Weekly: "The tour guide told us that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis took the tour earlier that day and he had left them at Overlook Bar which is the last stop of the tour. The Overlook Bar is known for their drawings on the wall done by famous comic artists."
Another tourist who spotted them at the bar added: "Mila had her arms around Ashton's shoulders. They looked like a cute couple."
Mila and Ashton first met 14 years ago when they co-starred in hit sitcom 'That 70s Show', and the pair rekindled their spark after she split from long term love Macaulay Culkin and Ashton and wife Demi Moore ended their marriage.
Things are getting so serious between them that they are said to be considering adopting a dog together.
An insider recently said: "Mila and Ashton have been touring shelters looking for an abandoned dog that needs a loving home.
"They have their hearts set on a big dog - either a golden retriever or a Labrador."