Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher take a guided ‘Superhero’ tour of NYC
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
The low-key couple – who started dating earlier this year – enjoyed the casual date before visiting a bar famous for its drawings completed by well known comic artists.
A source – who took the tour later in the day - told Us Weekly: "The tour guide told us that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis took the tour earlier that day and he had left them at Overlook Bar which is the last stop of the tour. The Overlook Bar is known for their drawings on the wall done by famous comic artists."
Another tourist who spotted them at the bar added: "Mila had her arms around Ashton's shoulders. They looked like a cute couple."
Mila and Ashton first met 14 years ago when they co-starred in hit sitcom 'That 70s Show', and the pair rekindled their spark after she split from long term love Macaulay Culkin and Ashton and wife Demi Moore ended their marriage.
Things are getting so serious between them that they are said to be considering adopting a dog together.
An insider recently said: "Mila and Ashton have been touring shelters looking for an abandoned dog that needs a loving home.
"They have their hearts set on a big dog - either a golden retriever or a Labrador."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...