Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are moving to the UK
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 08:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are off to Britain|
The 'Black Swan' actress is jetting off to London to shoot a new sci-fi film by the Wachowski siblings and boyfriend Ashton has decided to join her in the British capital.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Mila is over for at least six months filming near London and Ashton has decided to head here too. They spend most of their time glued to each other's side."
The inseparable couple have been spotted house hunting in the upmarket Marylebone area in central London, where their neighbours would include A-listers Kate Hudson and Guy Ritchie.
Mila, 28, will spend several months in London filming futuristic flick 'Jupiter Ascending' alongside 'Les Miserables' star Eddie Redmayne, in which she plays a Russian immigrant targeted by the Queen of the
Universe because she possesses the same genetic makeup.
Meanwhile, Ashton has some free time after he wrapped shooting his Steve Jobs biopic, 'Jobs', and the 34-year-old joker - who first met Mila on the set of 'That 70s Show' - is allegedly keen to spend time
away from the US where his divorce to estranged wife Demi Moore is being finalized.
He filed for divorce in December after 13 months of separation, but proceedings have reportedly stalled over money.