Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are moving to the UK
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Black Swan' actress is jetting off to London to shoot a new sci-fi film by the Wachowski siblings and boyfriend Ashton has decided to join her in the British capital.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Mila is over for at least six months filming near London and Ashton has decided to head here too. They spend most of their time glued to each other's side."
The inseparable couple have been spotted house hunting in the upmarket Marylebone area in central London, where their neighbours would include A-listers Kate Hudson and Guy Ritchie.
Mila, 28, will spend several months in London filming futuristic flick 'Jupiter Ascending' alongside 'Les Miserables' star Eddie Redmayne, in which she plays a Russian immigrant targeted by the Queen of the
Universe because she possesses the same genetic makeup.
Meanwhile, Ashton has some free time after he wrapped shooting his Steve Jobs biopic, 'Jobs', and the 34-year-old joker - who first met Mila on the set of 'That 70s Show' - is allegedly keen to spend time
away from the US where his divorce to estranged wife Demi Moore is being finalized.
He filed for divorce in December after 13 months of separation, but proceedings have reportedly stalled over money.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...