Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mickey Rourke defends Megan Fox's acting skills
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Irish American actor Mickey Rourke has come to the defense of Transformers star (and fellow Irish American) Megan Fox, saying that the young star's acting skills receive undue criticism because she's beautiful.
Rourke, 57, who co-stars with Fox, 23, in new movie Passion Play, insists that she has more than enough acting chops.
“She doesn’t drink or do drugs," say Rourke "People say bad stuff about her and how she can’t act but they only say that because she’s beautiful,” he told the press this week. “She’s the most talented actress I’ve worked with. When she cries in a scene, I get emotional,” he added.