Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Sheen sometimes wishes he could be more of a star
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Michael – who used to date Kate Beckinsale and is now romancing Rachel McAdams – said: "No one's interested in me! There are times when I kind of go, what have I got to do to get attention? There are times in my career where I can see it would be helped by having a bit more of a profile, but it's not like I refuse to do all interviews, no not at all.
"There have been times when I would have absolutely loved to have been more of a star – and still now, every day, there are times. Just times when it would help to be a bit more of a star. Because obviously it helps to get another job."
However, Michael says his views of fame change on a regular basis.
He told the Guardian newspaper: "The whole fame thing, it's a bit like a pinball machine – or that's how I feel. I bounce back and forth between wanting that, and not wanting that. So I've never consciously tried to avoid that it. But at this point in my life, I suppose I have to accept that maybe unconsciously I have. I can't take any credit for it, I don't have some innate integrity."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...