Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Lohan slams his estranged daughter's desire to look like Lindsay as ‘sick and stalkerish’
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He told the New York Daily News newspaper's Confidenti@l section: "It's nuts and sick and stalkerish. What mother would let her 18-year-old daughter get surgery like that? And [saying] she's hotter than Lindsay? Are you kidding me? Lindsay doesn't need plastic surgery."
Ashley has gone under the knife five times for procedures including a nose job, cheek fillers, jawline surgery and fat injections in order to become a clone of the 27-year-old actress.
Michael explains he cut all contact with the teen and her mother when he realised they were after a slice of the Lohan's fame and fortune.
He ranted: "They wanted to meet the girls [Lindsay and Ali, Michael and Dina's other daughter]. Of course Ashley tells people she's Lindsay's sister. Kristi asks, 'Can we get the girls together in New York?'
"Why not my sons, too? It's just the girls because they're celebs. Now her chances are gone. Lindsay doesn't want to meet her at this point."
The furious star - who appears to have made amends with Lindsay since she checked out of rehab in July - was outraged at their publicity-seeking stunts, including Ashley's new photos showing off her new look In Touch Weekly.
Ashley told the magazine:"My goal was to look like Lindsay in her good days, when she was around 18, 19 years old. I'm hotter than Lindsay! I have no problem saying that."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...