Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Lohan lashes out - dubbed Rosie O’Donnell a talentless failure
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Michael Lohan & Rosie O'Donnell|
Miaow. It's clash of the Irish Americans as Michael Lohan, father of the troubled starlet Lindsay, lashed out this week at Rosie O'Donnell.
Lohan was responding to O'Donnell's rejection of his daughter's fitness to play Elizabeth Taylor in a new biopic.
O'Donnell is in no position to bash Lindsay fumed Lohan senior, countering that Rosie's a washed-up failure at life and she only stayed famous because she adopted a bunch of kids.
Lohan told TMZ, 'Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell to judge anyone, especially Lindsay, who has far more talent than Rosie ever had?'
'Lindsay's talent isn't limited to being a comedian or getting notoriety for adopting and raising a bunch of kids. Sure, she has her pitfalls, but she is 25, and how old is Rosie?' (50, if you're wondering).
Lohan added: 'Two failed talk shows, a failed marriage, etc. He/she who is without sin, may they cast the first stone.'
Rosie tore up the 'Today' show on Tuesday morning, claiming Lindsay hasn't made a single good film since she was 16 and simply isn't capable of portraying Liz Taylor in her new movie.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...