Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Lohan is 'very concerned' about his daughter Lindsay
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 01:04 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The troubled actress - who has been ordered to stay inside the confines of her apartment in Venice Beach, California, until June 29 while she serves a sentence for violating her probation and theft of a necklace - allegedly tested positive for alcohol earlier this month and Michael blames her friends for her latest problems.
He said: "I'm so worried about my daughter.
"I'm very, very concerned about the people around Lindsay and the pressure being put upon her.
"If it turns out that the test was positive, then I have strong concerns because if a person can't stay straight in the house where can she stay straight?"
Lindsay Lohan has won a two-year restraining order against a crazed fan
Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan battle it out for role in ‘Carrie’ reboot
John Travolta has reportedly introduced Lindsay Lohan to Scientology
Michael visited Lindsay last Sunday (19.06.11) for Father’s Day and claims she wasn’t under the influence of any substances at the time but he believes it would be beneficial if she went back to rehab.
He told RadarOnline.com: "When I saw her over the weekend to me she didn't seem like she had any alcohol in her system.
"I'm still opposed to jail. She needs to go into rehab. She needs to be in a programme called G&G Holistic in Florida. They will not only give her rehabilitation, but they are a detoxification center and they don't believe in prescription drugs. I don't think Lindsay needs to be on any prescription drugs, and I think that's part of the problem."