Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Lohan blasts ex-wife Dina for drinking around their daughter Lindsay
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 09:22 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
He said: "My hands are in the air. I don't know what to do.
"Lindsay is apparently out drinking, Dina is drinking. I thought Dina was smarter than to drink around Lindsay.
Robert Pattinson accused of 'stealing' song on the 'Twilight' soundtrack
Weather Channel's coverage of Hurricane Irene spiced up by streaker - VIDEO
‘Inception’ star Cillian Murphy set to tread the boards in NYC with ‘Misterman’
"I don't think support like that is going to give anyone confidence that Lindsay can come back. If anything, the public and the industry want to see that Lindsay has stable people around her - especially her parents."
Michael has previously dealt with his own struggles with alcohol, but insists he never drank around his four children.
He added to RadarOnline.com: "Not once in my life did I ever drink around my kids."
Michael also claimed that Dina has caused problems in his relationships with Lindsay, 25, and her three siblings, Michael Jr., 23, Ali, 17, and 15-year-old Cody.
He said: "I can't get in touch with any of my kids because when Dina is around no one talks to me.”