Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Fassbender says he would have gone "ape sh*t" if he'd found fame at a young age
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He said: "You know, I spent a lot of time out of work. Now I'm trying to make hay while the sun is shining. I wouldn't change anything. The fame thing, the honey traps, I don't know that I would've handled it well at 23. I would've gone ape sh*t."
Despite being a huge star now, Michael is still very grounded, which he credits to his upbringing in rural Ireland.
He told Now magazine: "My upbringing was pretty innocent. Fishing, climbing trees and running around the countryside.
"I was also an altar boy at a local Catholic church responsible for unlocking the doors in the morning. I slept in a few times. The whole congregation would be waiting outside and I's be running across the fields with the keys."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...