Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Fassbender receives high praises from ‘Prometheus’ co-star Charlize Theron - VIDEOS
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender|
On The Red Carpet reports on Theron’s kind words for the Kerryman. "Michael Fassbender is one of the best actors that I've ever worked with - he's just hands down one of the best actors I've ever been around. He has an immediate access to what takes, on a good day, hours for most actors and on a not so good day, months for other actors. He has just a real, raw talent," said Theron.
"He's spectacular and he is a dream to work with. Speaking walking into a room with no ego and is just a canvas that wants to do good work and serve the story and is so aware of everybody that's around him. He is like, my dream actor to work with."
‘Prometheus,’ which only debuted in American theatres on June 9th, has been enjoying an unexpected booming success. Landing in second for the weekend just behind ‘Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted,’ ‘Prometheus’ secured a healthy $50 million fueled by an additional $9.1 million for an IMAX June record. International receipts on the film total $91.5 million after 10-12 days of release.
Watch Theron’s interview here:
And check out the trailer for the recently released ‘Prometheus’ here:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...