Michael Fassbender gets around - Filming “Frank” in Ireland, “The Graham Norton Show” and the BAFTAS
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Michael Fassbender (far right) with Mark Wahlberg,
Graham Norton and Sarah Silverman. (PA)
It was a pretty busy weekend in London for Irish/German actor Michael Fassbender, who left his Irish film set (he’s making Frank there with Maggie Gyllenhaal) to appear on the popular TV chatfest The Graham Norton Show, and take in the BAFTA ceremony and after-parties.
Poor Michael got an awful ribbing from Norton, the Cork-born comic and host who has made quite a big name for himself in the U.K. Mark Wahlberg was a fellow guest (and an inebriated looking one at that!), and both he and Norton zoned in on Fassbender’s private parts which were on full display in his breakout film Shame last year.
Fassbender took it all in his stride, and confided that his mother saw Shame with a bunch of her friends at a movie theater in Tralee (he was raised in Co. Kerry by his parents, who own a restaurant in Killarney).
|Fassbender meets up with Bradley Cooper and
Jennifer Lawrenceat a BAFTAs
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Fassbender let his hair down at a BAFTA after-party, where he met up with Oscar nominees Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, stars of Silver Linings Playbook.
“Michael and Jennifer were locked in conversation for a long time. He was charming the pants off her,” a “source” told Radar Online. “And even when she was talking to other people at the after party, Jennifer couldn’t keep her eyes off Michael!"
The two are apparently old friends, having worked together on X-Men: First Class. Both are signed to the sequel which will start shooting later this year.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...