Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Fassbender didn't think his nude scene in "Shame" was "titillating" - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 35-year-old actor portrays sex addict Brandon in the movie - which also stars Carey Mulligan - and he admits he was surprised his penis gained as much attention as it did as there were bigger issues in the film.
He said: "I always liked Brandon - I felt for him. But I knew I had to go to some ugly places with him and he was going to look ugly.
"My nakedness is the easiest part of the film. But yeah, I certainly didn't think, 'Hey, this is going to be titillation city here.' "
Despite becoming a recognizable actor after starring in movies such as 'X-Men: First Class' and 'A Dangerous Method', Michael - who is dating his 'Shame' co-star Nicole Beharie - Michael still tries to keep a low-profile in his hometown London.
He told Shortlist magazine: "I still want to live my life as I've lived it. I try to carry on as is, so it's still pretty much the same thing.
"I came to London for drama school and that'll be 16 years this September."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...