Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are reportedly dating
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 09:54 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
An insider explained: "They're really low-key, but they have a great time together just talking music or movies. They really didn't want to be a topic of conversation during the press for 'X-Men'."
Despite the couple's 12-year age gap, Michael, 34, was reportedly attracted to 22-year-old Zoe's "mature" personality and "strong opinions", which is causing her to take the lead in their relationship.
The source added to US Weekly magazine: "Zoe's really mature for her age in that she has very strong opinions and she is very confident in herself. Most people are shocked to learn she's so young; she doesn't really bring it up and age would never stop her from dating anybody.
"For how good looking and smart he is, Michael's pretty shy. She is actually the one taking care of him most the time. She really respects his talent."