Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Fassbender and Formula One pundit Eddie Jordan share a “cupla focail” at the Canadian Grand Prix - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 08:51 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Michael Fassbender and Eddie Jordan|
Eddie Jordan from Formula One had a quick chat as gaeilge, or in the Irish language with Hollywood star Michael Fassbender. Jordan spotted him in the crowd at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal over the weekend.
In the video, Jordan asks Fassbender, “Micheal, conas ata tu?” which translates, “Michael, how are you?” Unfazed, Fassbender replies, “Ta me go maith, agus tu fein?” which means, “I’m well, and yourself?”
Fassbender was raised and educated for part of his early life in Killarney, Co Kerry. He is not the only star in Hollywood with a cupla focail. Brendan Gleeson and Cillian Murphy are also Irish speakers.
Fassbender is currently in Montreal working on “X-Men: Days of Future Past” which also stars James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. The film is directed by Bryan Singer and scheduled for release in July of 2014.
Watch the video here:
See more: Irish Entertainment Video , Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...