Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Buble’s wife jokes on Twitter that she wishes One Direction’s Niall Horan was her baby-daddy
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:33 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Lopilato (25) announced that she was pregnant with Bublé’s baby last week.
On Twitter she wrote “'@NiallOfficial I wish that you could have been the father !! Hahah I went the "wrong direction" @michaelbuble says you can be the stepdad.”
Soon after the honorable Mullingar son tweeted “@lulopilato hahhahahaha! Thanks mike! Much appreciated haha! And Lu it would be an honour !”
What’s going on with Lopilato?! It seems she wants to adopt the whole One Direction band!
Last week after Liam Payne congratulated her on the announcement of Bublé Jr she invited him to become a member of the family.
Although who could blame her. They’re pretty adorable.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...