Michael Buble in Dublin on baby momma watch
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Michael Buble at the Merrion Hotel in Dublin with a fan on Sunday.
Michael Buble is on baby watch in Dublin. The crooner played the first of his five shows at the O2 Arena in Dublin on Monday while his heavily pregnant supermodel wife remained at home.
Buble is no stranger to Ireland. He loves it there, and his shows are always instant sell-outs and memorable events.
He’s staying at the Merrion Hotel for the week, but reports say that he’s got a waiting private jet in case his wife Luisana Lopolito pops back in LA.
“We are so excited to come here, we couldn't wait to come here, you guys mean a hell of a lot to me,” Buble told the audience during his 20-song set, which also included a cover of U2’s “Beautiful Day.”
Earlier, he told the Irish Mirror why he loves Ireland so much.
“I mean, there are a few places where I have a great connection with the people, but not quite like this. When you’re accepted like this it’s hard not to love the country back,” he said.
“I think I’ve always liked it here because it’s similar to Canada – you have a very dry sense of humor. It seems like people get me here.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...