Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Buble has mocked Kim Kardashian – calling her a "bitch" during a concert
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 at 02:20 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Michael Buble (ContactMusic.com)|
The 'Cry me a River' singer seemingly doesn't have much sympathy for reality TV star Kim – who filed for divorce from second husband Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage at the end of last month – and used the derogatory term to describe her after pretending to invite her on stage.
Performing at the iHeartRadio Live concert in New York, he told the audience: "Ladies and gentleman, I have a very special guest … Please welcome Kim Kardashian to the stage."
Fans then collectively gasped, according to the New York Post newspaper, when he quickly added: “Nah, just f***ing with you! That bitch isn’t coming on my stage.”
Michael – who married Argentinean model-and-actress Luisana Lopilato in April – then dedicated his version of Nina Simone’s 'Feeling Good' to Kris.
He also said of the couple: “She hurt him, she hurt him! I wish she had hurt me!”
Last week, Kris' father William Humphries claimed his son had been "blindsided" by the divorce filing and had no idea it was coming.
He said: "There was never a discussion about it - it just came out of nowhere and blindsided Kris.
"How could someone do that? Kris was completely surprised. The news was already published before he found out.
"Kris is hurting, but we're here for him. It's not a nice situation."
Kim flew to Atlanta last week where she filmed her part in new film 'The Marriage Counselor'.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...