Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mel Gibson says Hollywood is not to forgive him after Oksana Grigorieva court case and racist outbursts
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Mel Gibson - still not forgiven|
The 56-year-old actor was caught in an expletive and racist tirade against his child's mother, Oksana Grigorieva, in audio tapes released to the public.
He was again caught on tape laying into 'Maccabees' screenwriter Joe Eszterhas calling him a "f**king ****" among other things, and last month his step-mother filed for a restraining order against the actor citing he spat in her face.
Mel told website Comingsoon.net: "They have to forget. I don't even think they're vindictive. I don't think they think there's reason to forgive.
"And forgive what to begin with? What are they asking for? It's almost like can you please forgive me for what? What did I do, really? It is kind of ridiculous."
Mel continued to insist that he hasn't done much wrong for the industry to judge him in the first place.
He added: "So it's kind of hard to pinpoint exactly what needs to be forgiven and I don't consider that anything does because I didn't hurt anyone.
"But you know, hey that's life. It ain't easy and it's not fair. You've just got to slip the old water off the back and move on."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...