Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mel Gibson says Hollywood is not to forgive him after Oksana Grigorieva court case and racist outbursts
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Mel Gibson - still not forgiven|
The 56-year-old actor was caught in an expletive and racist tirade against his child's mother, Oksana Grigorieva, in audio tapes released to the public.
He was again caught on tape laying into 'Maccabees' screenwriter Joe Eszterhas calling him a "f**king ****" among other things, and last month his step-mother filed for a restraining order against the actor citing he spat in her face.
Mel told website Comingsoon.net: "They have to forget. I don't even think they're vindictive. I don't think they think there's reason to forgive.
"And forgive what to begin with? What are they asking for? It's almost like can you please forgive me for what? What did I do, really? It is kind of ridiculous."
Mel continued to insist that he hasn't done much wrong for the industry to judge him in the first place.
He added: "So it's kind of hard to pinpoint exactly what needs to be forgiven and I don't consider that anything does because I didn't hurt anyone.
"But you know, hey that's life. It ain't easy and it's not fair. You've just got to slip the old water off the back and move on."