Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox’s morning sickness was so bad she worried she was expecting a “vampire baby”
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
|Fox at the premiere of This is 40|
Speaking on ‘The Tonight Show’, she told Jay Leno: "It was so bad for me, actually, I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one from ‘Twilight’. You know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time?
"I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients and I was just nauseous."
However, Megan, 26, recently revealed becoming a mother has left her happier than she has ever been before.
She said: "The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't know you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts, and it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."