Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox’s morning sickness was so bad she worried she was expecting a “vampire baby”
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Fox at the premiere of This is 40|
Speaking on ‘The Tonight Show’, she told Jay Leno: "It was so bad for me, actually, I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one from ‘Twilight’. You know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time?
"I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients and I was just nauseous."
However, Megan, 26, recently revealed becoming a mother has left her happier than she has ever been before.
She said: "The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't know you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts, and it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...