Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox’s morning sickness was so bad she worried she was expecting a “vampire baby”
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Fox at the premiere of This is 40|
Speaking on ‘The Tonight Show’, she told Jay Leno: "It was so bad for me, actually, I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one from ‘Twilight’. You know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time?
"I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients and I was just nauseous."
However, Megan, 26, recently revealed becoming a mother has left her happier than she has ever been before.
She said: "The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't know you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts, and it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."