Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox’s morning sickness was so bad she worried she was expecting a “vampire baby”
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Fox at the premiere of This is 40|
Speaking on ‘The Tonight Show’, she told Jay Leno: "It was so bad for me, actually, I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one from ‘Twilight’. You know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time?
"I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients and I was just nauseous."
However, Megan, 26, recently revealed becoming a mother has left her happier than she has ever been before.
She said: "The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't know you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts, and it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...