Megan Fox's husband has ‘no idea’ how they will manage two babies
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
'Anger Management' star Brian Austin Green, who already has an 11-month-old son Noah with the 27-year-old actress, is thrilled she is expecting their second child and is trying to make sure she is relaxed during her pregnancy.
The former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star, 40, told UsMagazine.com on Friday: "I do whatever she asks for and I say yes no matter what it may be! She's doing great. She did great the first time around, but I wouldn't wish the experience on anybody! I couldn't do it! I couldn't make a baby, it's unbelievable!"
Despite being excited to welcome another child, Brian admits he and Megan are not sure how they will juggle two babies, as well as his 11-year-old son Kassius from previous relationship.
He said: "I have to say, we honestly have no idea and we discuss it daily and think, 'How are we going to do this?' I think we'll just see when it happens. People do it all the time."
He added: "I'm [just] hoping for a healthy baby."
Megan is currently filming 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' and remained tight-lipped about her pregnancy until last month so that it didn't interfere with her work.
The couple - who first started dating in 2004 and tied the knot in June 2010 - were very secretive when they were expecting Noah and they managed to keep the birth of their son under wraps for two weeks before Megan eventually took to her Facebook page to confirm the rumors.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...