Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox's husband Brian Austin Green has been accused of assaulting a photographer
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Brian Austen Greene and Megan Fox|
The lawsuit Mr. Shaw is set to file at Los Angeles County Superior Court today, says that after seeing him taking pictures Megan yelled, "Are you going to let him get away with that?"
He claims Brian then began pummeling him, causing severe injuries before throwing his iPhone into the sea.
Mr. Shaw is suing for unspecified damages.
Megan and Brian tied the knot at the Four Seasons Resort in Hawaii and often holiday there with his nine-year-old son Kassius, from his relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil even though Megan previously revealed Brian is terrified of being attacked by sharks in the water.
She said: "My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to go diving with dolphins anyway. Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it. I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."