Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox wants "two or three" kids with husband Brian Austin Green
Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 09:52 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox|
She said: "I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I've always been maternal.
"I truly feel like he's my soul mate. We've had obstacles, and we've overcome them.
"I don't want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe that we are destined to live this part of our lives together."
Megan recalls being nervous the first time she met Brian – who has a nine-year-old son Kassius from a previous relationship with former co-star Vanessa Marcil – but she was unaware he was in 'Beverly Hills, 90210' as she was "too young" to watch it.
Speaking to America's Cosmopolitan magazine, she added: "I didn't know who he was. I was too young for 'Beverly Hills, 90210'.
"But the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity."
Megan and Brian first met on the set of 'Hope and Faith' in 2004 and got engaged in 2006 before briefly splitting in 2009, only to get back together and tie the knot in 2010.