Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox wants to play a lesbian Native American superhero
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
At the premiere of “Jonah Hex” last week the gorgeous comic book fan told Pop Tarts that she wants to play Sarah Rainmaker in “Gen 13”.
Rainmaker is a fictional superhero who has the ability to control the weather and move water with her mind. When not out fighting supervillians Rainmaker a political activist who spends her time involved in protests and preaching political correctness.
The blue eyed beauty insisted that she could pull off playing a Native American insisting “if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that.”
Speaking at the premiere of “Jonah Hex” she talked about the filming of the movie based on a classic Western comic book series.
She said “The best part was the guns because I’ve never done that before so that was a completely new challenge and there was really not a worst part…If I had to pick I guess I would say the corset, but I personally enjoyed that – it’s just hard to kick ass when you’re laced up in something like that.”