Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox wants to go on an archaeological dig
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2012 at 09:28 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Megan Fox rockin' a pair of academic specs|
Asked about her next career plan, she told MTV: "I would really love to go on an archaeological dig. I have an offer to go somewhere in England but I would rather go to Egypt or Syria or some place like that."
Colin Farrell and his brother fight homophobia in Ireland - support “Stand Up!” campaign- VIDEO
Top ten Irish songs to avoid this Saint Patrick’s Day - VIDEOS
The brunette beauty - who started dating Brian in 2004, split briefly in 2009 and then married in June 2010 - is very content in her marriage because her spouse is her "best friend".
She said: "'I feel like I'm with my best friend and I've been with him for so long so it feels natural and comfortable."
The 'Transformers' actress also admitted she is unable to watch her own movies because she finds her own voice so "irritating".
She said: "'I don't like the sound of my voice. It's irritating to me. I just grate on my own nerves. I don't like to watch me."