Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox seeks to play a lesbian superhero
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 09:14 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Hot off the press, Megan Fox, the also very hot 24-year-old babe wants to play lesbian superhero Sarah Rainmaker who was born out of the comic book series Gen 13.
Fox was recently replaced for the third installment of "Transformers" after some choice words with creator and director Michael Bay.
British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been chosen to replace Fox and now she is ready to move on to more challenging roles.
“I don’t want people to protest this, but I would like to be Sarah Rainmaker in Gen 13 if they ever made that into a movie,” Fox said.
“She’s a Native American and I have a little bit of that blood in me,” Fox said.
She is putting it out there so now someone has to come up with a screenplay and a multi-million dollar movie is ready to be made.
We think Fox would play a great lesbian.
She has those come to bed eyes doesn't she that would probably work on men or women!