Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox says she wouldn't want to trade places with an ugly girl
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
She said: "I live well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
However, the former 'Transformers' star insists she isn't vain, and says she can't even bring herself to look at her own photo shoots.
53-year old Irish carpenter re-emigrates to New York, describes why he had to leave
Top ten people I’d like to have a pint with
She told French magazine Jalouse: "I hate taking pictures. I never look at them, otherwise I would have to change everything. I prefer not to see any and trust the photographer, who knows his job."
Reports emerged on Wednesday that Megan - who is stepmother to Brian's son Kassius, 10 - has just found out she's pregnant.
A source told Star Magazine: "They are incredibly excited. It's still early, so they are only telling close friends and family members.
"Megan has become a great stepmom, and Brian knows she'll be wonderful with the baby. She has really grown in the past couple of years ... her family comes first."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...