Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox says she wouldn't want to trade places with an ugly girl
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She said: "I live well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
However, the former 'Transformers' star insists she isn't vain, and says she can't even bring herself to look at her own photo shoots.
53-year old Irish carpenter re-emigrates to New York, describes why he had to leave
Top ten people I’d like to have a pint with
She told French magazine Jalouse: "I hate taking pictures. I never look at them, otherwise I would have to change everything. I prefer not to see any and trust the photographer, who knows his job."
Reports emerged on Wednesday that Megan - who is stepmother to Brian's son Kassius, 10 - has just found out she's pregnant.
A source told Star Magazine: "They are incredibly excited. It's still early, so they are only telling close friends and family members.
"Megan has become a great stepmom, and Brian knows she'll be wonderful with the baby. She has really grown in the past couple of years ... her family comes first."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...