Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox ‘overly worries’ about her baby son Noah
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 08:33 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Megan and Brian at the |
Golden Globe Awards
Speaking to 'Access Hollywood' on the red carpet, she said: "I'm really particular about everything and his mom is really good about making sure she does everything perfect.
"I'm overly worried about everything all of the time."
However, Brian added: "She's not overly worried - she's a good mom."
The 26-year-old beauty also admitted it hadn't taken her long to get back in shape after having Noah, claiming her figure returned to normal straight away.
She said: "My baby was kind of small and my pregnancy was small - I walked out of the hospital kind of like this. Not to be crazy, but... it is what it is."
And though the couple average less than six hours sleep a night, Brian, 39, is happy to have his rest disturbed to take care of nocturnal feeds.
Megan said: "He's always done the middle of the night feeding for me to let me rest and recover. He's a really good husband!"
Brian added: "She did nine, 10 months of work, so I figure I can get up - I can get out of bed."