Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox ‘overly worries’ about her baby son Noah
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 08:33 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Megan and Brian at the |
Golden Globe Awards
Speaking to 'Access Hollywood' on the red carpet, she said: "I'm really particular about everything and his mom is really good about making sure she does everything perfect.
"I'm overly worried about everything all of the time."
However, Brian added: "She's not overly worried - she's a good mom."
The 26-year-old beauty also admitted it hadn't taken her long to get back in shape after having Noah, claiming her figure returned to normal straight away.
She said: "My baby was kind of small and my pregnancy was small - I walked out of the hospital kind of like this. Not to be crazy, but... it is what it is."
And though the couple average less than six hours sleep a night, Brian, 39, is happy to have his rest disturbed to take care of nocturnal feeds.
Megan said: "He's always done the middle of the night feeding for me to let me rest and recover. He's a really good husband!"
Brian added: "She did nine, 10 months of work, so I figure I can get up - I can get out of bed."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...