Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox never felt pretty when she was younger
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'Transformers' star - who is the face of Giorgio Armani's beauty, fragrance and skincare campaigns - admits she had an "abrasive" personality and didn't rate her looks during her teen years.
She told MIAMI magazine: "I was never the pretty girl. [As a teenager] I was abrasive and obnoxious and felt like a loner."
Megan - who is married to 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star Brian Austin Green - also enjoyed unpopular hobbies including archaeology which meant she couldn't integrate with the popular crowd.
Speaking of her fascination with history and possible government cover-ups, she said: "I would love to go on a dig. Come on! You don't think everything that's learned is released to the public, do you?"
Martin Sheen visits his friend President Michael D Higgins in the Aras – VIDEO
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's sweet PDA leaked on Facebook
Liam Neeson set to play President Lyndon Johnson in new movie .....Oprah, John Cusack also expected to star
The 25-year-old actress stars in the new ensemble comedy 'Friends With Kids' alongside Kristen Wiig, Jon Hamm, Maya Rudolph and Chris O'Dowd and revealed she has really enjoyed the camaraderie on set.
She explained: "I'd rather be with good people in a movie than the other way around. Most of the cast knew each other very well already - Kristen and Maya are BFFs; it was such a nice, welcoming, supporting environment.
"I always try to choose something different than what I've done before."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...