Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox loses out to Rihanna for Armani’s sexiest advertisement of the year
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Megan Fox and Rihanna|
Megan Fox must be singing the blues because singer Rhianna has completely trounced her in a new campaign for Emporio Armani that has been named the Sexiest Ad of 2011.
Megan Fox sports retro-style flared jeans at Lakers game
Megan Fox has got her curves back since ditching her vegan diet - VIDEO
Megan Fox is removing her Marilyn Monroe tattoo because it has "negative energy"
In an upset for the ages the Barbadian goddess even saw off famous supermodels like Miranda Kerr, Kate Moss and Heidi Klum to claim the top prize for herself.
23 year old Rhianna began her partnership with the fashion house modeling underwear and jeans in July.
Who followed RiRi in the top 10?
2. Miranda Kerr – Victoria’s Secret
3. Kate Moss – Liu Jo
4. Giselle Bundchen -Hope
5.Irina Shayk – Luli Fama
6. Heidi Klum – Project Runway
7. Pamela Anderson – Secrets In Lace
8. Lily Aldridge – Victoria’s Secret
9. Bar Refaeli – Passionata
10.Kate Upton – Jenna Leigh Lingerie