Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox is an "amazing" stepmother to Brian Austen Green's son
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 at 09:18 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Megan Fox and Brian Austen Green|
Brian said: "She's an amazing step-mom. My son loves her. They have a great relationship. She's always had a special bond with him. They love each other to death.
"She's been in my son's life since he was two. She's been amazing."
Megan says she has always related well to children and can't wait to have kids of her own.
She told People: "I've always really loved kids. I was a good babysitter. I've always loved babies. I relate to kids pretty well.
"Of course [I want kids]. It will happen when it's meant to happen."
Megan recently revealed she was nervous the first time she met Brian but she was unaware he was in 'Beverly Hills, 90210' as she was "too young" to watch it.
The CEO who insults the Irish and laughs all the way to the bank
Irish man who admits he was married to 19 women is convicted of bigamy
She said: "I didn't know who he was. I was too young for 'Beverly Hills, 90210'.
"But the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity."
Megan and Brian first met on the set of 'Hope and Faith' in 2004 and got engaged in 2006 before briefly splitting in 2009, only to get back together and tie the knot in 2010.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...