Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox is an "amazing" stepmother to Brian Austen Green's son
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 at 09:18 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Megan Fox and Brian Austen Green|
Brian said: "She's an amazing step-mom. My son loves her. They have a great relationship. She's always had a special bond with him. They love each other to death.
"She's been in my son's life since he was two. She's been amazing."
Megan says she has always related well to children and can't wait to have kids of her own.
She told People: "I've always really loved kids. I was a good babysitter. I've always loved babies. I relate to kids pretty well.
"Of course [I want kids]. It will happen when it's meant to happen."
Megan recently revealed she was nervous the first time she met Brian but she was unaware he was in 'Beverly Hills, 90210' as she was "too young" to watch it.
The CEO who insults the Irish and laughs all the way to the bank
Irish man who admits he was married to 19 women is convicted of bigamy
She said: "I didn't know who he was. I was too young for 'Beverly Hills, 90210'.
"But the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity."
Megan and Brian first met on the set of 'Hope and Faith' in 2004 and got engaged in 2006 before briefly splitting in 2009, only to get back together and tie the knot in 2010.