Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox hired a nanny - feared she and Brian Austin Green would "kill each other"
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 at 12:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox|
The 26-year-old actress and her husband Brian Austin Green became parents to baby Noah in September and initially wanted to do all the caring themselves, but exhaustion began to take its toll on their relationship so they agreed to employ a night nurse two days a week.
Megan - who married Brian in June 2010 - explained: "Having an infant is difficult. It's a lot of work and I didn't hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities.
"I had no ideas how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted.
"You never sleep and your entire life is devoted to this little thing that needs you constantly. And I love it, it's what I've wanted to do since I was a little girl but two weeks ago I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because somebody's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other."
The 'Transformers' actress - who also helps raise Kassius, Brian's 10-year-old son from a previous relationship - explained Noah's Biblical name came from her returning to the religious beliefs she was instilled with as a child.
She said in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn't worried about faith or religion but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle."