Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox hired a nanny - feared she and Brian Austin Green would "kill each other"
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 at 12:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox|
The 26-year-old actress and her husband Brian Austin Green became parents to baby Noah in September and initially wanted to do all the caring themselves, but exhaustion began to take its toll on their relationship so they agreed to employ a night nurse two days a week.
Megan - who married Brian in June 2010 - explained: "Having an infant is difficult. It's a lot of work and I didn't hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities.
"I had no ideas how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted.
"You never sleep and your entire life is devoted to this little thing that needs you constantly. And I love it, it's what I've wanted to do since I was a little girl but two weeks ago I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because somebody's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other."
The 'Transformers' actress - who also helps raise Kassius, Brian's 10-year-old son from a previous relationship - explained Noah's Biblical name came from her returning to the religious beliefs she was instilled with as a child.
She said in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn't worried about faith or religion but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...