Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox considers renewing her wedding vows with Brian Austin Green
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Speaking at the Maui Film Festival on Wednesday night (15.06.11), she told E! News: “I didn't think that I was into it (marriage) until my relationship with Brian. He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it (renew our vows), so I'll do it for him."
Megan – who was honoured at the event for her work on the documentary ‘Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins’ – intends to enjoy a short stay in Hawaii and she wants to go swimming with the aquatic mammals while she is there.
The 25-year-old actress – who is in the tropical US state with Brian and his nine-year-old son Kassius, from his relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil – said: “My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway. Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it. I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...