Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox and Bryan Austin Green are engaged - again
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 08:55 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Megan Fox, 24, announced on Wednesday that she and long time beau Brian Austin Green have decided to get married.
Second time lucky.
The pair broke off a previous engagement last year, reportedly at Fox's request, but it seems they have decided to give marriage another go.
Foxy and Green, who made his name in "Beverly Hills 90210" have been dating since they were 18.
Rumors were circulating that Green popped the question to Fox during a holiday to Hawaii but the pair lost the 2-carat ring while there.
We'll it looks like he'll be purchasing another one if what Fox says is true.
Interesting the timing, last week Fox purchased a $2.9 million home in Los Angeles for the pair.
Fox recently spoke about their relationship to the US media.
"I've been in this relationship for so long and I love [Brian] so much and of course [marriage is] in the future somewhere," she told Access Hollywood. "I'm not closed to that idea."