Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green reveal baby son’s name is Noah
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Fox and Green announce the birth of baby son Noah|
Megan wrote on her Facebook page: "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect."
She went on to thank God for a healthy baby and well wishers for their support.
She wrote: "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.
"Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Many rushed to wish the couple well and post their congratulations.
Donise Patterson wrote: "Congrats, I have a son named Noah and a Brother named Shannon, good names."
Consultant Dana Tosta wrote: "Wow Megan this is so sweet & sacred... a time of deep interconnectedness for you and the baby and an even deeper connection to your husband(sic).
"I always suggest finding a good Kundalini yoga class. You have the best kundalini center in LA (sic)!"
Megan is also stepmother to Brian's son Kassius, 10, from a previous relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...