Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green reveal baby son’s name is Noah
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
|Fox and Green announce the birth of baby son Noah|
Megan wrote on her Facebook page: "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect."
She went on to thank God for a healthy baby and well wishers for their support.
She wrote: "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.
"Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Many rushed to wish the couple well and post their congratulations.
Donise Patterson wrote: "Congrats, I have a son named Noah and a Brother named Shannon, good names."
Consultant Dana Tosta wrote: "Wow Megan this is so sweet & sacred... a time of deep interconnectedness for you and the baby and an even deeper connection to your husband(sic).
"I always suggest finding a good Kundalini yoga class. You have the best kundalini center in LA (sic)!"
Megan is also stepmother to Brian's son Kassius, 10, from a previous relationship.