Megan Fox encourages co-star Mickey Rourke to settle down
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Megan Fox has a wish for her 'Passion Play' co-star Mickey Rourke. She wants him to settle down and start a family because she's certain he will be 'an amazing dad.'
Fox and Rourke became close friends on the set of their forthcoming movie, in which she is playing a winged girl who is saved from exploitation by Rourke’s character.
And the Irish American actress has nothing but admiration for her 'genuine and sweet' co-star and admits she can’t comprehend the reason for him being childless at the age of 57.
'Mickey is such a beautiful, wonderful human being. He’s so genuine and so sweet and so talented. I just love him to death. I kept telling him that he needs to have kids, because I think he’s going to be an amazing dad. I hope he does that soon,' Fox told the press this week.
Rourke is currently dating the Russian model Anastasia Makarenko.