‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan may open her own rehab center to help others
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The troubled star has been to rehab six times - most recently undergoing 90-days of court ordered treatment at the Betty Ford Clinic and then the Cliffside Malibu center earlier this year - and is thinking of working with some investors and lending her name to a new facility.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay really wants to help other people and she's talked to some of her wealthy friends who are sober about the prospect of opening up a rehab center.
"She loves the idea and really believes that if her name is attached to it, it will help draw attention to sobriety."
Lindsay, 27, has resisted partying since she left rehab in July and has been spending a lot of time in New York, where she is planning to establish her new venture.
The source added: "Lindsay is telling friends that she knows what works and doesn't work when it comes to treatment.
"She feels that she's in the right frame of mind now to give advice to other young people who have their own problems.
"It may never happen ... but she is totally behind the idea and wants to give back after all that she has been through."
Lindsay is also working on a new reality TV show about her life for Oprah Winfrey's OWN network, but producers have made the decision not to feature her controversial parents Michael and Dina Lohan in the finished eight-part series.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...