‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan likes younger men
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 27-year-old actress - who completed 90 days of court-ordered treatment at the Cliffside Malibu rehab center earlier this year - appears to have found herself a toy-boy in 19-year-old model Liam Dean.
The 'Mean Girls' star was spotted leaving Lure restaurant earlier this month with Liam and her assistant Gavin Doyle, and spent the evening with the blue-eyed hunk at New York City hotspot 1Oak last Friday.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Lindsay has only been seeing Liam for a few weeks, but they looked pretty into each other at 1Oak. She was previously with an 18-year-old, so she seems to like younger men at the moment."
It appears the sexy star - who was last linked to The Wanted singer Max George - has been looking for love online by signing up to new dating app Tinder.
The redhead accidentally revealed she was using the dating tool, which allows users to rate potential love matches based purely on their looks, when she stumbled across her 25-year-old brother, Michael Jr., on the site.
She outed him on Twitter last week, writing: "Look who I just found on @tinderapp ... hey bro."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...