Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey wife Camila Alves is not having an easy pregnancy
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Matthew McConaughey's wife Camila Alves|
She said: “This [pregnancy] has been a little different.
“Anything you can feel in a pregnancy, I’m feeling in this one. So put it all in the pile, that’s how I’m feeling.”
However, Camila is not yet experiencing any unusual food cravings.
She added to People: “We have gone the complete opposite direction eating wise, but we’re navigating it. But I don’t really have cravings yet.”
Though the brunette's beauty's career means she has to take care of her appearance, she revealed her husband favours a more natural look - and the 'Killer Joe' star even asked her to go bare-faced when they married in July.
She said: “He likes as simple as possible. Less make-up, less everything.
“I remember for the wedding he was like, ‘Don’t put any make-up on,’ and I was like, ‘It’s our wedding, [I'm going to] want to put makeup on!’”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...