Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey wife Camila Alves is not having an easy pregnancy
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Matthew McConaughey's wife Camila Alves|
She said: “This [pregnancy] has been a little different.
“Anything you can feel in a pregnancy, I’m feeling in this one. So put it all in the pile, that’s how I’m feeling.”
However, Camila is not yet experiencing any unusual food cravings.
She added to People: “We have gone the complete opposite direction eating wise, but we’re navigating it. But I don’t really have cravings yet.”
Though the brunette's beauty's career means she has to take care of her appearance, she revealed her husband favours a more natural look - and the 'Killer Joe' star even asked her to go bare-faced when they married in July.
She said: “He likes as simple as possible. Less make-up, less everything.
“I remember for the wedding he was like, ‘Don’t put any make-up on,’ and I was like, ‘It’s our wedding, [I'm going to] want to put makeup on!’”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...