Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey welcomes third child with wife Camila Alves
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 06:54 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves|
‘Magic Mike’ actor Matthew McConaughey has welcomed the birth of his third child with wife Camila Alves. Livingston Alves McConaughey was born on December 28th.
McConaughey shared the news with his fans on his Facebook page, posting “Camila Alves gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey was born at 7:43am on 12.28.12. He greeted the world at 9lbs. and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes. Happy New year, and just keep livin, Camila and Matthew McConaughey.”
Livingston joins older siblings Levi and Vida, whom McConaughey and Alves had before their wedding this summer.
McConaughey has had jaw dropping with his stunning weight loss of about 40 pounds for his upcoming role in ‘Dallas Buyers Club.’