Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey was left bruised for weeks after wrestling a cow
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He said: "I went out to the ranch for about six weeks on my own. It's easier at night when they're kind of asleep, standing asleep.
"I wrestled some of the calves, some of the mid-sized cows, and then there are some big boys that I just booted around with.
"I got hit in the hip - pretty much had a black-and-blue hip for weeks. It put me on my ass for sure."
Matthew also admitted he left Christian furious after accidentally headbutting him during a scene.
He told Total Film magazine: "That scene where we're fighting and I headbutt him? Well, it was a complete accident. But in the take, I just put it right on his forehead.
"He immediately swelled up like a frickin' tennis ball, but he kept going. I knew I'd screwed up. I looked in his eyes and I saw him go, 'Grrrrrr!' and then we kept going.
"Later he had his moment to be p***ed off at me which he absolutely deserved. There was no drama about the situation whatsoever, though he wasn't real happy about it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...