Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey says having three kids is like a circus
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 08:33 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Camila Alves and actor Matthew McConaughey|
Speaking to Access Hollywood on the red carpet at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards on Monday, he said: "It's getting to be more of circus that's for sure!
"Another plate at the table. Actually he's not eating at a plate, he's on mama because he's only 10 days old."
The 43-year-old actor gushed about his daughters, as well as his new son, when quizzed if the third time was the charm.
He added: "The first time and second time were charming too. I promise you."
The usually toned star looked gaunt at the ceremony as he has lost a staggering amount of weight for his role as HIV patient Ron Woodruff in upcoming drama 'The Dallas Buyers Club', but is now beginning to put the weight back on after filming ended.
He said: "I've gained 25 pounds since I ended that role. So I was 135 and I'm 160 today. There wasn't much to see in the mirror while filming. I didn't think I looked that much different, but when I look back at pictures I did. I did."