Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey marries Camila Alves in Texas on Sunday
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
RTE reports that McConaughey first asked Alves to marry him on Christmas Day last year. ‘People’ magazine confirms that Alves has taken McConaughey has her surname following the nuptials.
Opting for what appears to be an outdoorsy theme for their wedding, guests were provided with tents and camping gear to camp out on the couple’s extensive property in Austin, Texas, McConaughey’s home state.
While the couple are only officially married now, Alves has been quoted as saying that they’ve been enjoying a “married” life since they first met: "We've been living a married life for over six years now. We have homes together, we have family together, we have kids, we've built a life together. So, we've been living a married life this whole time."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...