Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Matthew McConaughey is set to marry Camila Alves this weekend
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 at 09:58 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The ‘Magic Mike’ actor is planning to tie the knot with his long term partner – with who he has three-year-old son Levi and two-year-old daughter Vida – in a special ceremony in Texas.
According to E! News just two dozen clothes friends and relatives have been invited to the “cosy” celebration, with those working at the event signing a nondisclosure contract.
Camila was due to be honoured at the Step Up Women’s Network event in Beverly Hills last week but instead sent a video message so she could remain close to the wedding plans.
Matthew, 42, recently moved his family back to Austin, Texas because he loves the laid-back vibe of the city and enjoys a level of anonymity he cannot achieve elsewhere.
He said: “No one recognizes you and no one asks you, 'Hey, what do you do?' because I don't think anyone cares.
"Fridays show up sooner here. You want to get along in Austin, you want to get along in Texas, all you have to do is be yourself."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...